LLC converter (Full Bridge, Diode Bridge)
In the category of LLC converter, this topology is popular for relatively high power (eg. several kW).
The switch circuit on the primary side consists of a full bridge and the secondary side consists of a diode bridge.
- Series resonance between Cr and Lr
- Lr is sometimes implemented as the leakage inductance of the transformer
- Voltage control is done through frequency high complexity design
- Soft switching is defined by magnetizing inductance Lm, not function of the load.
- Efficiency around 98% suits Titanium!
- Frequency 100..200 kHz
|Product Category||Product family||Product Number||Feature|
|Primary Side||750V SiC MOSFET||SCT4xxxDx series NEW||The latest SiC MOSFET device. Enhanced low on-resistance enable best in class performance. It supports 750 V withstand voltage, ensuring a higher operating margin than conventional products, and can be used safely.|
|650V SiC MOSFET||SCT3xxxAx series||Trench-gate SiC MOSFET with low on-resistance (50% reduction) compared to conventional products.|
|Secondary Side||650V Si FRD||RFL series||Improved fast switching capability than RFN series. 650V higher voltage torelance.|
|600V Si FRD||RFN series||The low Vf type FRD is suitable for rectification, and achieves low loss even at high current.|
|Gate Driver||3750V voltage tolerance||BM61x4xRFV||1ch configuration, 3,750Vrms isolated type Gate Driver, can be used for switching devices with current source pins.|