NPN 100mA 50V Digital transistor (Bias Resistor Built-in transistor) (AEC-Q101 Qualified) - DTC123JCAHZG | 로옴 주식회사 - ROHM Semiconductor - korea
NPN 100mA 50V Digital transistor (Bias Resistor Built-in transistor) (AEC-Q101 Qualified) - DTC123JCAHZG
DTC123JCAHZG is the high reliability Automotive transistor, suitable for inverter and interface, driver.
Number of terminal
Supply voltage VCC 1[V]
Collector current IC 1[A]
Input resistance R1 1[kΩ]
Emitter base Resistance R2 1[kΩ]
Collector-Emitter voltage VCEO1[V]
Collector current(continuous) IC1[A]
Power Dissipation (PD)[W]
Output Current [A]
Storage Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Storage Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- Built-In Biasing Resistors
- Built-in bias resistors enable the configuration of an inverter circuit without connecting external input resistors (see inner circuit) .
- The bias resistors consist of thin-film resistors with complete isolation to allow negative biasing of the input. They also have the advantage of completely eliminating parasitic effects.
- Only the on/off conditions need to be set for operation, making the circuit design easy.
- Complementary PNP Types: DTA123JCA HZG