- Chip Resistors for current detection: 10mΩ~
- High joint reliability with long side terminations.
- Improvement of rated power enables to displace smaller size of resistors, and it contributes space savings in your set.
- ROHM resistors have obtained ISO9001 / TS16949 certification.
- Corresponds to AEC-Q200.
Reference Design / Application Evaluation Kit
- Reference Design - REFSENS003
- 30A Current Sensing with current sense Amplifier (CSA)
REFSENSE003-EVK-001 is a reference design with a current sense amplifier: BD14210G-LA and a shunt resistor: LTR50UZPFU, which can be considered for current measurement using a shunt resistor. Current measurement circuits are used in various devices for high-side/low-side current sense, overcurrent sense, and current control of motors. The reference designs of shunt resistors and current-sense amplifiers presented on this website can be used for various current measurements as a solution that offers both high accuracy and small area. Design data and reference boards are available for purchase. Please make use of them to reduce your design man-hours.
- Built-in 1ch current sense amplifier BD14210G-LA/shunt resistor LTR50.
- Achieves current sense accuracy of 1%
- Supports current sense up to 30A
- Connectable with AD converter BU79100G-LA-EVK-001