- High power max 15W
- Ultra low resistance range (0.1mΩ or more).
- Excellent TCR characteristic
- Convex structure
- ROHM resistors have obtained ISO9001 / IATF16949 certification.
- Corresponds to AEC-Q200.
Reference Design / Application Evaluation Kit
- Reference Design - REFSENS002
- Reference Board forLow-side Current Sensing Circuit
In the fields of automobiles and industrial equipment, low-side current sensing circuits are used for functions such as current (voltage) control, overcurrent limit, and remaining battery level detection. Shunt-resistor low-side current sensing circuits are the most general solution. The REFSENS002 is a shunt resistor and low offset operational amplifier current sensing reference design. Design data, including heat generation evaluations, is published on Web site, so please use it as a design reference to help reduce design man-hours.