|Bit Format [Word x Bit]||4K x 8|
|Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]||-40|
|Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]||85|
|Circuit Current (Max.)[mA]||2.0|
|Standby Current (Max.)[μA]||0.1|
|Write Cycle (Max.)[ms]||5.0|
|Input Frequency (Max.)[Hz]||20M|
|Data Retention (Max.)[Year]||100|
- High Speed Clock Action up to 20MHz (Max)
- Wait Function by HOLDB Terminal
- Part or Whole of Memory Arrays Settable as Read only Memory Area by Program
- 1.6V to 5.5V Single Power Source Operation Most Suitable for Battery Use.
- Up to 32 Bytes in Page Write Mode.
- For SPI Bus Interface (CPOL, CPHA) = (0, 0), (1, 1)
- Self-timed Programming Cycle
- Low Current Consumption
- At Write Action (5V) : 0.5mA (Typ)
- At Read Action (5V) : 2.0mA (Typ)
- At Standby Action (5V) : 0.1µA (Typ)
- Address Auto Increment Function at Read Action
- Prevention of Write Mistake
- Write Prohibition at Power On
- Write Prohibition by Command Code (WRDI)
- Write Prohibition by WPB Pin
- Write Prohibition Block Setting by Status Registers (BP1, BP0)
- Prevention of Write Mistake at Low Voltage
- More than 100 years Data Retention.
- More than 1 Million Write Cycles.
- Bit Format 4K～8
- Initial Delivery Data
Memory Array: FFh
Status Register: WPEN, BP1, BP0 : 0