2.6V to 5.5V, 2A, 0.3MHz to 2.4MHz Synchronous Step-Down Converter - BD90521MUV-C (New)
The BD90521MUV-C is a synchronous step-down converter which operates in current mode. It can operate with maximum frequency of 2.4 MHz, and can downsize external parts such as inductor. It can supply a maximum output current of 2A with built-in Pch and Nch output MOSFET. Output voltage and oscillation frequency can be adjusted by external resistors and can also be synchronized with an external clock.
|Integrated FET / Controller||Integrated FET|
|Buck / Boost / Buck-Boost / Inverting||Buck|
|Synchronous / Nonsynchronous||Nonsynchronous|
|Light Load mode||No|
|Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]||-40|
|Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]||125|
- AEC-Q100 Qualified
- Up to 2.4MHz movement
- Excellent Load Response by Current Mode Control
- Built-in Pch/Nch Output MOSFET.
- Frequency Synchronization with External Clock.
- Output Error Monitor Terminal (PGOOD Terminal)
- Adjustable Output Voltage and Oscillation Frequency by External Resistors.
- Built-in Self-Reset Type Overcurrent Protection.
- Built-in Output Overvoltage/Short Circuit Detection.
- Built-in Temperature Protection (TSD) and UVLO.
|로옴은 언제든지 사양을 변경할 수 있습니다.|
Capacitor Calculation for Buck converter IC
Inductor Calculation for Buck converter IC
Resistor Value Table to set Output Voltage of Buck Converter IC
The Important Points of Multi-layer Ceramic Capacitor Used in Buck Converter circuit
Buck Converter PCB Layout 기법
Calculation of Power Loss (Synchronous)
Considerations for Power Inductors Used for Buck Converters