Optocoupler-less Isolated Flyback Converter - BD7F200EFJ-LB (New)
This product guarantees long time supply availability in the industrial instrumentation market. BD7F200 is an optocoupler-less Isolated Flyback Converter. An optocoupler or the tertiary winding feedback circuit which was needed to obtain a stable output voltage isolated by a transformer in the conventional application becomes unnecessary, thus, the number of parts is reduced drastically, producing a small-sized and high-reliability application isolated type power supply. Furthermore, a highly by the use of the Original Adapted-Type ON-Time Control Technology, it makes the external phase compensation parts become unnecessary, therefore a highly efficient isolated type power supply application can easily be produced.
|Output Power [W]||5W@Vin=12V 10W@Vin=24V|
|Switch Current Limit(Typ.)[A]||2.75|
|Light Load mode||Yes|
|Under Voltage Lock Out||Yes|
|Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]||-40|
|Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]||125|
- Guaranteed long time supply availability for Industrial Applications.
- No need for an optocoupler or a transformer tertiary winding. The output voltage can be set by two external resistors and the transformer turns ratio.
- Uses Original Adapted Type ON-Time Control Technology. High-speed load response is realized and external phase compensation parts are unnecessary.
- Fixed switching frequency and low output ripple
- Highly efficient light load mode available
- Shutdown / Enable Control
- Built-in N-Channel MOSFET
- Soft start function
- Output load compensation function
- Protection functions:
VIN Under Voltage Lock-Out (VIN UVLO)
Over Current Protection (OCP)
Thermal Shutdown Protection (TSD)
|로옴은 언제든지 사양을 변경할 수 있습니다.|