12ch 정전류 LED 드라이버 IC - BD18378EFV-M (New)
The BD18378EFV-M is a serial input controlled constant current LED driver with 8 V output rating. 6 bit current calibration is available for each output while a selected PWM input performs dimming on the corresponding output. The BD18378EFV-M is able to perform diagnostic (open / short / temperature) checks to detect LED failure and over temperature on chip. Fault detection is performed also during LED deactivated state. The settings of all internal registers can be read out to verify written information at any time.
|Number of Outputs||12|
|Per Channel Drive(Max.)[mA]||50.0|
|Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]||-40|
|Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]||105|
- Current capability: 50mA per output channel.
- 4-line SPI Control.
- External resistor current setting.
- Limp Home capability.
- PWM dimming 0.2-99.2% at 200Hz
- Diagnostic of all PWM inputs.
- Programmable output mapping to each PWM input.
- 6 Bit LED brightness adjustment on each channel.
- Diagnostic output on LED OPEN and SHORT for each channel during PWM on & off time.
- True LED voltage measurement.
- Over Temperature Protection and Thermal Feedback.
- Open Drain Fault indicator.
- Read-back of all register settings.
- Outputs can be connected in parallel to achieve more than 50mA into the load.
- Slew Rate limited switching reduces radiated Noise (EMI).
- Daisy chain compatible.
- AEC-Q100 qualified.
|로옴은 언제든지 사양을 변경할 수 있습니다.|